Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club

Sea Angling in North Wales

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Llandudno north shore

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mark a

mark a

Llandudno north shore Empty
PostSubject: Llandudno north shore   Llandudno north shore Empty24th August 2009, 8:30 am

hows the north shore fishing lads???????????
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno north shore   Llandudno north shore Empty30th August 2009, 6:06 pm

i gather is fishing great then lads
hope it improves for your open, wouldnt want to waste my time coming all that way for nothing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno north shore   Llandudno north shore Empty30th August 2009, 9:25 pm

From the lack of response, i assume everyone has the same idea as me and are avoiding the place like the plague while the yearly influx of knobs are there swilling cans of super and flinging sets of feathers all over the place. Evil or Very Mad

Normal service will be resumed when the kids go back to school and we get our roads, beaches and piers back for another 8 months. cheers

The Victoria Open is usually won with good bags of Dogs, with the possibility of a Bass or a Codling if its rough, and Gurnard, early Whiting and Plaice, Flounder and Dabs to add a bit of variety.

There will be plenty of fish for everyone, and with Flynnie moving his last Welsh qualifier to clash with this match, there are likely to be a few of the superstars missing, giving the rest of us more of a chance.
Back to top Go down
JAWS!

JAWS!

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno north shore   Llandudno north shore Empty31st August 2009, 5:30 pm

Couldnt have put it any better my self!!!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno north shore   Llandudno north shore Empty

Back to top Go down

Llandudno north shore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club :: Shore forum-
Jump to: