Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club

Sea Angling in North Wales

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NWASAC bromborough, 2/9/12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trishy

NWASAC  bromborough, 2/9/12 Empty
PostSubject: NWASAC bromborough, 2/9/12   NWASAC  bromborough, 2/9/12 Empty4th September 2012, 7:32 pm

Fished this open match on Sunday, next to one of your members , Norman. Nice to put a face to a name and a pleasure to fish next to you. Hope to see you at a few more.Regards, Steve Trish.
Back to top Go down
norman

PostSubject: Brombrough.   NWASAC  bromborough, 2/9/12 Empty7th September 2012, 8:26 pm

Very Happy
Steve the pleasure was mine untill the fish stoped biting and the nats took over!!! will be watching results to see if you are getting better mite make Otterspool.
Back to top Go down
Trishy

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC bromborough, 2/9/12   NWASAC  bromborough, 2/9/12 Empty8th September 2012, 9:36 pm

Hello Norman. Fished a small match today on the Alex dock wall. It was dire small whiting, odd dab and flounder and a couple of eels for john Waugh. I managed 2nd biggest flat and got £20 so not a total waste!. Looked perfect for ray but none showed. I,ll be having a little go for bass later on in the week , will report if I do anything good. Tight lines , Steve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC bromborough, 2/9/12   NWASAC  bromborough, 2/9/12 Empty

Back to top Go down

NWASAC bromborough, 2/9/12
Page 1 of 1