Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club

Sea Angling in North Wales

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

saturdays match

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chris g

chris g

saturdays match Empty
PostSubject: saturdays match   saturdays match Empty18th March 2008, 8:05 pm

hi lads where about in talacre is the sign on is it in the smugglers carpark Question Question
Back to top Go down
wayne mcgill
Serial Blanker
wayne mcgill

saturdays match Empty
PostSubject: think so mate   saturdays match Empty18th March 2008, 9:39 pm

chris g wrote:
hi lads where about in talacre is the sign on is it in the smugglers carpark Question Question
i would think so chris sure one of the lads will clear it up,gutted i cant fish it knee is still killin affraid
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

saturdays match Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturdays match   saturdays match Empty18th March 2008, 11:58 pm

chris g wrote:
Ye its in the carpark where you thinking of fishing Chris? Team tacticts and all that!
Back to top Go down
wayne mcgill
Serial Blanker
wayne mcgill

saturdays match Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturdays match   saturdays match Empty19th March 2008, 1:07 pm

DAN wrote:
chris g wrote:
Ye its in the carpark where you thinking of fishing Chris? Team tacticts and all that!
iv give him the info dan an rigs you should do ok....might of left a few hooks off his rigs though Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

saturdays match Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturdays match   saturdays match Empty19th March 2008, 4:14 pm

wayne mcgill wrote:
DAN wrote:
chris g wrote:
iv give him the info dan an rigs you should do ok....might of left a few hooks off his rigs though Laughing
He told me you dont need hooks down there anyway just sharp wires on your grippers so you can rake the sea bed clean! Whats up with your knee? Has Chris not offered to give you a piggy back down there Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
chris g

chris g

saturdays match Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturdays match   saturdays match Empty19th March 2008, 6:04 pm

wayne mcgill wrote:
DAN wrote:
chris g wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
wayne mcgill
Serial Blanker
wayne mcgill

saturdays match Empty
PostSubject: dan   saturdays match Empty19th March 2008, 11:43 pm

iv just had surgery on the cruciate ligament dan,gutted mate wonted to fish sat.never mind winter leauge was only a warm up for wen i win the summer leauge Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

saturdays match Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturdays match   saturdays match Empty21st March 2008, 9:50 am

Wayne wrote:
winter leauge was only a warm up for wen i win the summer leauge

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Can i remind you of that nearer christmas lol!
Back to top Go down
chris g

chris g

saturdays match Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturdays match   saturdays match Empty22nd March 2008, 10:30 pm

well done norm on winning the winter league cheers Wink and nice one dan on the doubles mate and just missing out on the league Wink cheers just bought sum beer with my winnings drunken
Back to top Go down
gary

gary

saturdays match Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturdays match   saturdays match Empty23rd March 2008, 12:58 pm

Congratulations Norman, hell of a result, good to see one of the oldies showing the youngsters the way, well done to the team winners Dan and Chris. Apologies from myself and Gwyny for not turning up, Gwyn is over in Ireland working and i have pulled a muscle in my back Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad and no Kev it was nothing to do with the weather Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

saturdays match Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturdays match   saturdays match Empty23rd March 2008, 5:05 pm

Bad back my arse! Your still a lightweight lol!
Back to top Go down
gary

gary

saturdays match Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturdays match   saturdays match Empty23rd March 2008, 9:34 pm

Kev wrote:
Bad back my arse! Your still a lightweight lol!
lightweight cheers Kev you say the nicest things lol! lol! and by the way my bad back had nothing to do with your arse Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

saturdays match Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturdays match   saturdays match Empty24th March 2008, 10:20 pm

Gary wrote:
my bad back had nothing to do with your arse

No, more likely to do with your age tongue
Back to top Go down
gary

gary

saturdays match Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturdays match   saturdays match Empty24th March 2008, 11:05 pm

Kev wrote:
Gary wrote:
my bad back had nothing to do with your arse

No, more likely to do with your age tongue
Your not wrong there buddy Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

saturdays match Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturdays match   saturdays match Empty25th March 2008, 6:47 am

chris g wrote:
well done norm on winning the winter league cheers Wink and nice one dan on the doubles mate and just missing out on the league Wink cheers just bought sum beer with my winnings drunken
Cheers mate might win it next time! I bought a few beers with the winnings on way home aswell cheers lads for the donations Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

saturdays match Empty
PostSubject: Re: saturdays match   saturdays match Empty

Back to top Go down

saturdays match
Page 1 of 1