Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club

Sea Angling in North Wales

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Winter Boat League

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gary

gary

Winter Boat League Empty
PostSubject: Winter Boat League   Winter Boat League Empty13th November 2008, 9:33 pm

It has been suggested to me there may be some interest in fishing a mini boat league of three or four matches fishing off the Rhyl charters, (no they have not all gone to the Mersey) this could be fished catch & release with points per fish, eg 1 point for whiting, 2 points for dab, 3 points for dog, 4 points for cod, 5 points for thorny or huss etc or a format similar to this, unlike the summer small boat league this mini league could be fished on an individual basis and with it being charter based it becomes available to all club anglers, if enough interest is shown i dont mind sorting out the boats and coming up with some provisional dates and prices, matches would be five hours fishing over the top of the tide, there are two boats available for charter from Rhyl so to be practical i think there are only sixteen places available (eight per boat), matches would take place on Sundays between January and the end of March and a trophy would be awarded to the winner at the annual presentation night hopefully some time in April.
So if you are interested either contact me on 07748841528 or post on here Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

Winter Boat League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Boat League   Winter Boat League Empty13th November 2008, 9:46 pm

Oooh!

I like the sound of that, only 5 hours of spewing too.

Which boats Gary?
Back to top Go down
gary

gary

Winter Boat League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Boat League   Winter Boat League Empty13th November 2008, 10:25 pm

Anthony Parrys boat Suveran, the one that Gwynie is running and the other one is Campinis boat, dont know who is running that, Gwynie will know.
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

Winter Boat League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Boat League   Winter Boat League Empty13th November 2008, 10:28 pm

Count me in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frank

Winter Boat League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Boat League   Winter Boat League Empty13th November 2008, 10:31 pm

santa Put my name down for that Gary and thanks for volunteering to organise it,its something to look forward to over the quiet time for me,nice one. santa
Back to top Go down
JAWS!

JAWS!

Winter Boat League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Boat League   Winter Boat League Empty14th November 2008, 11:31 am

Sounds good to me 2. Count me in cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winter Boat League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Boat League   Winter Boat League Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter Boat League
Page 1 of 1