Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club

Sea Angling in North Wales

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pensarn match 26/6/21

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kev

Kev

Pensarn match 26/6/21 Empty
PostSubject: Pensarn match 26/6/21   Pensarn match 26/6/21 Empty22nd September 2021, 3:35 pm

Report by Darren Jones

Delayed match report from last Saturdays summer league match at Pensarn.

With the football being on the numbers were down a little and not being able to fish myself due to an acl and pcl knee injury, I was a bit gutted. But 15 hardy anglers turned out on the night, the early northerly breeze had dropped and the sea had settled a bit with plenty of colour in the water a few fish were expected.

Yet again the fish were very elusive. 1st on the night was my 2nd in command Ian Williams who managed to get a bass and a Smoothound for 1.19m, well done Ian.
2nd on the night was Chris James who had 2 bass for 0.89m.
3rd went to Colin Dunn with 1 Smoothound of 0.86m, last of the main prizes was a tie with both Terry Jones and Dan Davies both having 1 Smoothound for 0.81m.

Longest fish of the evening went to Colin Dunn who had a Smoothound of 0.86m.

Top junior went to Alphie House-Goodwin and top lady was Tanya Denny.

Well done to all the winners. A massive thanks to my 2nd in command Ian for running the match and Colin and Dave for putting the pegs out for the match.
I will be returning to fish myself as soon as I am off these friggin crutches and walking again.👍👍👍👍👍
Back to top Go down

Pensarn match 26/6/21
Page 1 of 1