Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club

Sea Angling in North Wales

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pensarn match on Sun

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan

Dan

Pensarn match on Sun Empty
PostSubject: Pensarn match on Sun   Pensarn match on Sun Empty21st November 2008, 7:16 pm

Well, I was going to fish this 1 but having looked at the forecast (35mph NW)I think I might stay indoors.Its going to be brass monkeys. lol!
Back to top Go down
samfishing

samfishing

PostSubject: Re: Pensarn match on Sun   Pensarn match on Sun Empty21st November 2008, 7:52 pm

sounds like a good idea!!!
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: Re: Pensarn match on Sun   Pensarn match on Sun Empty21st November 2008, 8:31 pm

samfishing wrote:
sounds like a good idea!!!
You've got no choice in the matter being top of the league and all that Razz I've got some big uptide leads hear for you that might be handy to hold bottom in all that surf Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

PostSubject: Re: Pensarn match on Sun   Pensarn match on Sun Empty21st November 2008, 9:23 pm

I was thinking about bringing Tom along, with it being over high, but i think ill make a decision on Sunday morning! scratch
Back to top Go down
wayne mcgill
Serial Blanker
wayne mcgill

PostSubject: Re: Pensarn match on Sun   Pensarn match on Sun Empty21st November 2008, 11:19 pm

Kev wrote:
I was thinking about bringing Tom along, with it being over high, but i think ill make a decision on Sunday morning! scratch

leave the poor little bugger at home kev you will put him off fishing for life,i would be staying by the fire if i could but got last qaulifier at cardiff sat leaving 5am Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

PostSubject: Re: Pensarn match on Sun   Pensarn match on Sun Empty21st November 2008, 11:28 pm

Good luck in Cardiff.

At least the wind should be off your back there. No
Back to top Go down
wayne mcgill
Serial Blanker
wayne mcgill

PostSubject: Re: Pensarn match on Sun   Pensarn match on Sun Empty23rd November 2008, 8:32 pm

Kev wrote:
Good luck in Cardiff.

At least the wind should be off your back there. No

thanks kev that good luck must of rubbed off,got a 4th to go with my 1st an 3rd to give me 8points an qualify as 5th in the 12 man squad. Im made up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gary

gary

PostSubject: Re: Pensarn match on Sun   Pensarn match on Sun Empty23rd November 2008, 8:58 pm

Great result there Wayne, 1st 3rd & 4th no flash in the pan there then, your with the big boys now Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

PostSubject: Re: Pensarn match on Sun   Pensarn match on Sun Empty23rd November 2008, 10:42 pm

Well done Wayne.

Excellent results, you deserve a place with them. cheers

Dont forget us when you`re a superstar will you Like a Star @ heaven

Incase anyone was wondering what went on at Pensarn tonight, 13 turned up and agreed conditions were too bad to fish. They couldnt agree an alternative venue, so the match was abandoned.

I think the best 8 results from 9 matches will now count for the league, but await confirmation from Terry before anyone starts celebrating!
Back to top Go down
samfishing

samfishing

PostSubject: Re: Pensarn match on Sun   Pensarn match on Sun Empty23rd November 2008, 11:34 pm

I went... Smile
I looked... Shocked I went home!!! Arrow
I like my fishing... but not that much!
Back to top Go down
wayne mcgill
Serial Blanker
wayne mcgill

PostSubject: Re: Pensarn match on Sun   Pensarn match on Sun Empty24th November 2008, 9:07 pm

thanks lads,see you sat even though i no il do crap i can never find the dogs unless im after cod Sad any1 no how north shore is fishing. kev can i pay for next years membership on sat or shall i pay at the winter league matches.
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: Re: Pensarn match on Sun   Pensarn match on Sun Empty24th November 2008, 9:31 pm

Well done Wayne lad. A gold in the champs next then is it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: Re: Pensarn match on Sun   Pensarn match on Sun Empty24th November 2008, 9:33 pm

wayne mcgill wrote:
thanks lads,see you sat even though i no il do crap i can never find the dogs unless im after cod Sad any1 no how north shore is fishing. kev can i pay for next years membership on sat or shall i pay at the winter league matches.
You'll be able to pay at the 1st winter league match.
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

PostSubject: Re: Pensarn match on Sun   Pensarn match on Sun Empty24th November 2008, 9:41 pm

Dan wrote:
wayne mcgill wrote:
thanks lads,see you sat even though i no il do crap i can never find the dogs unless im after cod any1 no how north shore is fishing. kev can i pay for next years membership on sat or shall i pay at the winter league matches.

You'll be able to pay at the 1st winter league match.

What he said.

There will be someone taking new memberships and renewals at the first match next year. cheers
Back to top Go down
wayne mcgill
Serial Blanker
wayne mcgill

PostSubject: Re: Pensarn match on Sun   Pensarn match on Sun Empty24th November 2008, 9:51 pm

Dan wrote:
Well done Wayne lad. A gold in the champs next then is it? Very Happy

ha ha may be dan mate you never no, the world champs are in serbia and montinegro an wales are hosting the home internationals. I need some lessons off mitch on finding them dogs if im in the homes.
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

PostSubject: Re: Pensarn match on Sun   Pensarn match on Sun Empty25th November 2008, 5:39 pm

Wayne wrote:
I need some lessons off mitch on finding them dogs if im in the homes.

There are plenty in Rhyl on a Friday or Saturday night. Even you might be able to pick one up lol!
Back to top Go down
wayne mcgill
Serial Blanker
wayne mcgill

PostSubject: Re: Pensarn match on Sun   Pensarn match on Sun Empty25th November 2008, 9:45 pm

Kev wrote:
Wayne wrote:
I need some lessons off mitch on finding them dogs if im in the homes.

There are plenty in Rhyl on a Friday or Saturday night. Even you might be able to pick one up lol!
i have heard you need a long stiff rod or them kev lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pensarn match on Sun   Pensarn match on Sun Empty

Back to top Go down

Pensarn match on Sun
Page 1 of 1