Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club

Sea Angling in North Wales

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

That`s it for me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terry

Terry

That`s it for me! Empty
PostSubject: That`s it for me!   That`s it for me! Empty21st December 2014, 5:13 pm

After the time and effort I put in to organising last night`s fur and feather, the running around from shop to shop to get the best deals, and storing and transporting the prizes to the clubhouse at my own expense, it was the most humiliating experience of my 15 years as shore section organiser when I sat in that clubhouse for an hour yesterday afternoon waiting for people to come and sign in, only 5 bothered.
That is the last time I will ever go through that again!
I will run the winter league, as the dates are already picked, but if you want a summer league and a fur and feather next year it`s time for someone else to step forward. I`ve had enough.
The club put up £350 worth of prizes for this match, not to mention the refreshments supplied at the clubhouse and if it hadn`t been for the money raised in the raffle that would have been a total loss. Good luck to anyone who expects that to happen again.
Back to top Go down
colin e

colin e

That`s it for me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That`s it for me!   That`s it for me! Empty21st December 2014, 8:59 pm

Well done Terry 15 years is a long stint !  Great job
Back to top Go down
havillt

havillt

That`s it for me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That`s it for me!   That`s it for me! Empty21st December 2014, 9:11 pm

Hi Terry. Not fished any matches this year been fishing angling addicts leage in fleetwood ,I always read match reports to see what's going on ,I'm sorry to here what's happened ,I'm waiting for operation on foot and hope to fish some matches next year I hope to see you their , regards terry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

That`s it for me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That`s it for me!   That`s it for me! Empty

Back to top Go down

That`s it for me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club :: Shore forum-
Jump to: