Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club

Sea Angling in North Wales

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

we want to join

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
malc

malc

we want to join Empty
PostSubject: we want to join   we want to join Empty28th September 2010, 8:27 pm

some advice required please
me and me mate si,went halves and bought gwyn andrews goldilocks explorer elite last year, after talking bout boat fishing for years, we bit the bullet, great boat,and gwyn was great,what a helpful bloke,anyway, after messing about this year from conwy,we would like to join the club,for 2011,as gwyn recommended, and do the matches,and hopefully gain lots of experience,and make some new m8s,and get some tips, .

what do i need to do?

quick question, wen you go in the straits at moel, do you launch strait off the beach, as they've put bollards across the slip.

cheers guys Very Happy malc,novice, but we all start somewhere!
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

we want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: we want to join   we want to join Empty29th September 2010, 1:07 am

Hi Malc.

There are 2 matches left in this years league but im sure you could fish them as a guest if you want to get used to the set up.

There will be a meeting next year to pick the dates for next years league, held at the club house. This would be good for you to meet a few people and have an input into the tides we fish and possible venues.

You will be able to join anytime after 1st January and get membership until the following March 31st. If you were to join now you will only get until next March, but can still get the launching concession and fish the Fur and Feather which you cant as a guest.

Im sure one of the more experienced boat lads will be along to let you know about launching permits for free launching from Colwyn Bay and Conwy, and what you need to do to get one. You can also have a read here

Hope to meet you soon.
Back to top Go down
malc

malc

we want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: we want to join   we want to join Empty29th September 2010, 9:55 am

hi kev

cheers m8, yae would be good to come to one of the remaining matches, and to the boat meet next year, i think we'll join fron jan next year to get the full year.
when is the next boat match/ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

we want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: we want to join   we want to join Empty29th September 2010, 4:08 pm

Hi,

Follow the link for our diary of events.

http://www.cbvsac.co.uk/Diary.html

The next boat match is on Sunday Sunday October 17th
Meet at Little Chef carpark at Llandegai before 0800hrs for the booking in and venue selection.

We aim to fish out of Colwyn Bay if the weather is suitable and the decision is sometimes made the night before going by the forecast. This saves the trip to Llandegai.

If you pm Dan with your number or phone him for a chat im sure he will fill you in on the specifics.

Ill pm you his number.
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

we want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: we want to join   we want to join Empty29th September 2010, 5:28 pm

malc1 wrote:
some advice required please
me and me mate si,went halves and bought gwyn andrews goldilocks explorer elite last year, after talking bout boat fishing for years, we bit the bullet, great boat,and gwyn was great,what a helpful bloke,anyway, after messing about this year from conwy,we would like to join the club,for 2011,as gwyn recommended, and do the matches,and hopefully gain lots of experience,and make some new m8s,and get some tips, .

what do i need to do?

quick question, wen you go in the straits at moel, do you launch strait off the beach, as they've put bollards across the slip.

cheers guys Very Happy malc,novice, but we all start somewhere!

Hya Malc, Kevs covered pretty much everything. Give me a ring anytime or the night before the next match to find out where we'll be fishing. If it's in the straits we normally launch at moel-y-Don and you can still drive onto the beach through the bollards(loads of room!!). I'll be able to show you all the marks on my plotter so you should have a good idea then. Has Gwinny left you any of his marks on his old plotter??
Back to top Go down
malc

malc

we want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: we want to join   we want to join Empty2nd October 2010, 10:15 am

hi dan
yes gwyn left all his marks on, even from cork, sound will do if we can make it, nice one
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

we want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: we want to join   we want to join Empty13th October 2010, 6:33 pm

malc1 wrote:
hi dan
yes gwyn left all his marks on, even from cork, sound will do if we can make it, nice one

Hya Malc, next boat match is this sun (17th), if you fancy it give me a ring sat nite and i'll let you know where we'll be fishing etc. If you can make it i'll pinching all of Gwinnys marks for cork off your gps!! We're taking our boat over next year for the 1st time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frank

we want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: we want to join   we want to join Empty13th October 2010, 7:34 pm

Youl be very busy getting the boat ready on sunday Dan,I dont mind getting the marks from Malcs gps and passing them on to you later if you like
Back to top Go down
malc

malc

we want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: we want to join   we want to join Empty13th October 2010, 8:17 pm

if we can make it, you can all have gwyns marks from cork, ring you sat dan if we are coming,pm me your number
cheers guys
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

we want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: we want to join   we want to join Empty13th October 2010, 8:49 pm

Frank collier wrote:
Youl be very busy getting the boat ready on sunday Dan,I dont mind getting the marks from Malcs gps and passing them on to you later if you like

The 2 galley bitch's get the boat ready for me Frank!! lol! See you Sun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

we want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: we want to join   we want to join Empty13th October 2010, 10:10 pm

Quote :
The 2 galley bitch's get the boat ready for me Frank!!

Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
JAWS!

JAWS!

we want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: we want to join   we want to join Empty14th October 2010, 4:12 pm

[/quote]The 2 galley bitch's get the boat ready for me Frank!! lol! See you Sun Very Happy [/quote]

Frank you no theres only 1 galley bitch on our boat!!! Very Happy .Well actually theres 2 of them now Very Happy ...... Laughing Heres how it goes....

Dan does all the bait collecting and boat preperation
Kev makes us the flask and the butties for the day

And well then theres me who is the chief captain of the boat and catches all the fish!!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

we want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: we want to join   we want to join Empty22nd October 2010, 4:20 pm

topical niacinamide
big canoe ga restaurant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

we want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: we want to join   we want to join Empty

Back to top Go down

we want to join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club :: Boat Forum-
Jump to: