Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club

Sea Angling in North Wales

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cork Small Boats Festival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gary

gary

Cork Small Boats Festival Empty
PostSubject: Cork Small Boats Festival   Cork Small Boats Festival Empty10th August 2009, 8:51 pm

Does anyone fancy fishing the Cork small boats festival this year, if you do then Mark Bearkam ( dont think i've spelt that right) is looking for an angler to crew with him in this year's festival, Mark is looking for an angler with some small boat fishing experience, the competition format is four day's fishing, three days species hunt is the main event and one day going after nominated species.
Mark's boat is a Warrior 175 powered by a Honda 90 four stroke engine, the boat has a comprehensive electronics package, cost for the holiday, entries and all expenses would be split 50/50.
Mark would like to set out for Cork on Wednesday 16th September and returning home on Friday 25th, the actual competition usually starts on the Sunday subject to weather conditions, so there are a few days for practice and collecting bait etc.
The fishing can be very good with a large variety of fish to target.
If YOU are interested or require more details contact me via a PM, i dont have Marks number to hand but i will get it and post it on here.
Back to top Go down
gary

gary

Cork Small Boats Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cork Small Boats Festival   Cork Small Boats Festival Empty18th August 2009, 7:54 pm

Mark has been sorted with crew for Cork, so if you were interested sorry your to late.
Back to top Go down

Cork Small Boats Festival
Page 1 of 1