Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club

Sea Angling in North Wales

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The old ones are always the best!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony

Tony

The old ones are always the best! Empty
PostSubject: The old ones are always the best!   The old ones are always the best! Empty23rd November 2008, 11:50 pm

Four married guys went fishing. After an hour or so, the following conversation took place:

First guy: "You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing this weekend. I had to promise my wife I will paint every room in the house next weekend."

Second guy: "That's nothing! I had to promise my wife I'd build her a new deck for the pool."

Third guy: "Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I'll remodel the kitchen for her."

They continued to fish, until they realized the fourth guy had not said a word.

So they asked him. "You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come fishing this weekend. What's the deal?"

Fourth guy: "I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off the clock, gave the wife a nudge and said, "Fishing, or Sex," and she said, "Wear a sweater"
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

The old ones are always the best! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The old ones are always the best!   The old ones are always the best! Empty24th November 2008, 12:20 am

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

The old ones are always the best!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club :: General Forum-
Jump to: