Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club

Sea Angling in North Wales

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A fish is a fish!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
samfishing

samfishing

A fish is a fish! Empty
PostSubject: A fish is a fish!   A fish is a fish! Empty28th April 2010, 5:59 pm

Having not got around to doing any seafishing this year yet, i have had a couple of days coarse fishing with my lad. Heres a few pictures from last sunday when my lad well and truly hammered me! at one point he had landed 36 fish ranging from a few ounces to over 4lb before i landed a single fish! I did loose one at the net around 4lb (it was his fault honest!!!) but my excuse was that i was using bigger baits targeting big fish only! (Honest!!!)
As the day went on i did end up with several nice carp from 3lb to over 6lb but not to be out done, my lad took over catching them after he started sulking because i said he had to stick to using maggot which didnt go down too well, so had to set him up with a bait band so he could use "MY PERSONAL" white chocolate pellets!

Here's a couple of pictures of his fish... the last picture is the best of mine, i only took one picture of my fish as i was too busy being his gillie!!! as well as personal servant!

A fish is a fish! DSC00253

A fish is a fish! DSC00257

A fish is a fish! DSC00255

A fish is a fish! DSC00258

This one was a bit lively and wouldnt say cheese! (as you can see from my lads face!!!)

A fish is a fish! DSC00259

A fish is a fish! DSC00256

I know there not seafish, but a fish is a fish when you enjoy fishing!
Kev, any chance you can add these to the species hunt!!!
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
gary

gary

A fish is a fish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fish is a fish!   A fish is a fish! Empty28th April 2010, 7:54 pm

Great report Sam, your lad looked to be having a great time,
Back to top Go down

A fish is a fish!
Page 1 of 1