Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club

Sea Angling in North Wales

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

saterdays match

Go down 
+2
andy g
Terry
6 posters
AuthorMessage
andy g

andy g

saterdays match Empty
PostSubject: saterdays match   saterdays match Empty22nd March 2008, 11:12 pm

nice to meet some of the lads today at talacre,this was my first ever match,think im hooked,think i might join for the summer league Smile
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

saterdays match Empty
PostSubject: Re: saterdays match   saterdays match Empty23rd March 2008, 6:04 am

Nice to meet you Andy,

weve got some belting matches over the summer, but i think you lot will have to get a bigger van when Wando gets better lol!
Back to top Go down
Terry

Terry

saterdays match Empty
PostSubject: Re: saterdays match   saterdays match Empty23rd March 2008, 1:07 pm

Welcome to the shore league Andy, last night`s match must have been the worst possible introduction in that weather,I can assure you it gets better in the summer, and as Kev says we`ve got some good venues this year with a lot of variety of species and tactics.
Back to top Go down
andy g

andy g

saterdays match Empty
PostSubject: Re: saterdays match   saterdays match Empty23rd March 2008, 9:13 pm

cheers, think i will have to bribe wando 4 some tips Wink he said he will buy a trailer, for me to come to the summer matches lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

saterdays match Empty
PostSubject: Re: saterdays match   saterdays match Empty25th March 2008, 6:51 am

Nice 2 meet you Andy, you'll b showing your bro how to do it before long lol!
Back to top Go down
wayne mcgill
Serial Blanker
wayne mcgill

saterdays match Empty
PostSubject: andy   saterdays match Empty25th March 2008, 12:11 pm

ul have to were the pants andy an tell your bird your using the land rover. you will enjoy the summer leauge get to fish alot of venues you dont normally try.I joined on the advice of david an pete corker,its a cracking club,well run an organised with its share of loonys..wait till you here kev having one on the beach when things go wrong..well funny lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
chris g

chris g

saterdays match Empty
PostSubject: Re: saterdays match   saterdays match Empty25th March 2008, 10:22 pm

DAN wrote:
Nice 2 meet you Andy, you'll b showing your bro how to do it before long lol!
Laughing Laughing my older bro coudnt teach me about the birds and bees never mind how to fish Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
chris g

chris g

saterdays match Empty
PostSubject: Re: saterdays match   saterdays match Empty25th March 2008, 10:25 pm

wayne mcgill wrote:
ul have to were the pants andy an tell your bird your using the land rover. you will enjoy the summer leauge get to fish alot of venues you dont normally try.I joined on the advice of david an pete corker,its a cracking club,well run an organised with its share of loonys Laughing ..wait till you here kev having one on the beach when things go wrong..well funny lol! lol!
..wait till you here kev having one on the beach when things go wrong..well funny Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Wink
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

saterdays match Empty
PostSubject: Re: saterdays match   saterdays match Empty26th March 2008, 8:33 am

chris g wrote:
wayne mcgill wrote:
ul have to were the pants andy an tell your bird your using the land rover. you will enjoy the summer leauge get to fish alot of venues you dont normally try.I joined on the advice of david an pete corker,its a cracking club,well run an organised with its share of loonys Laughing ..wait till you here kev having one on the beach when things go wrong..well funny lol! lol!
..wait till you here kev having one on the beach when things go wrong..well funny Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Wink
It happens quiet often aswell bom bom lol!
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

saterdays match Empty
PostSubject: Re: saterdays match   saterdays match Empty26th March 2008, 8:39 am

I will speak to you lot at the next match Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

saterdays match Empty
PostSubject: Re: saterdays match   saterdays match Empty

Back to top Go down

saterdays match
Page 1 of 1