Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club

Sea Angling in North Wales

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How did you find us???

Go down 
+11
genuinejohn
krissly999
joker
cowboy
mossy the blue
brockster
andy g
fairziff
gary
Johnjpj
Admin
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

How did you find us??? Empty
PostSubject: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty31st October 2008, 7:30 pm

This topic is aimed at the guests who use the site, and the newer users of the site who may not have joined the club.

Please take the time to reply to this thread, telling us where you heard about the site, which site you followed a link from or whether you stumbled across it via a search engine.

Thanks for your time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Johnjpj

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty13th November 2008, 2:07 pm

It's always good to be friendly - especially if you want a response - and it's always nice to know who the Admin person is the responder is communicating with.

I'm John
Back to top Go down
brockster

brockster

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty14th November 2008, 9:46 pm

came across this site,,,,,from gwynnie cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty15th November 2008, 11:53 pm

Thanks for the reply brockster Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brockster

brockster

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty17th November 2008, 8:34 pm

myself and plasticpaddy will be joining your fine club early next year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gary

gary

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty17th November 2008, 10:34 pm

Brockster, your more than welcome, that goes for Platicpaddy also. Shore or boat or a bit of both Question
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty18th November 2008, 12:25 am

It`ll be nice to put faces to the names, and im sure you`ll both be made more than welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fairziff

fairziff

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty20th November 2008, 9:50 pm

Kev told me about the site.

A nice looking site it is too.
Well done!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
Kev

Kev

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty20th November 2008, 10:49 pm

Quote :

Well done!

Cheers Mike. cheers

We`ll have to sort out a trip soon, Toms itching to go!
Back to top Go down
brockster

brockster

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty22nd November 2008, 11:14 am

gary wrote:
Brockster, your more than welcome, that goes for Platicpaddy also. Shore or boat or a bit of both Question

both gary Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fairziff

fairziff

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty23rd November 2008, 1:06 am

Kev wrote:
Quote :

Well done!

Cheers Mike. cheers

We`ll have to sort out a trip soon, Toms itching to go!

Anytime Kev.
Just let me know when you are out.

See you soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
andy g

andy g

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty27th November 2008, 7:21 pm

Kev wrote:
It`ll be nice to put faces to the names, and im sure you`ll both be made more than welcome. Very Happy
i heard brockster looks a bit like minty off eastenders Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
brockster

brockster

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty8th December 2008, 7:11 pm

andy g wrote:
Kev wrote:
i heard brockster looks a bit like minty off eastenders Laughing Laughing Laughing

nah minty looks a bit like me,,,,,,,,lucky devil lol!
Back to top Go down
mossy the blue

mossy the blue

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty10th September 2009, 6:56 am

Headwyn put a post on our Buccaneers website. I do a lot of fishing in North Wales so it makes sense to be on a Welsh site Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty10th September 2009, 7:17 am

mossy the blue wrote:
Headwyn put a post on our Buccaneers website. I do a lot of fishing in North Wales so it makes sense to be on a Welsh site

Welcome to the site mossy.

There will be plenty of reports from our local area over the next few months. If you want any info ask away, most of us have a good knowledge of North Wales venues and will be happy to help out where we can.

Tight lines!

Kev ( Headwyn )
Back to top Go down
mossy the blue

mossy the blue

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty11th September 2009, 12:21 am

thanks kev, it is nice to see the youngsters taking part, very impressive Cool
Back to top Go down
cowboy

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty25th October 2009, 6:18 pm

came across site while looking on net for a sea angling club in north wales. colwyn bay victoria looks great ! HOW DO I JOIN?
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty25th October 2009, 6:39 pm

cowboy wrote:
came across site while looking on net for a sea angling club in north wales. colwyn bay victoria looks great ! HOW DO I JOIN?

Thanks for the reply cowboy and welcome to the site.

I have sent you a pm with all you need to know about joining.

Hope to see you at one of the matches soon.
Back to top Go down
joker

joker

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty18th September 2010, 11:55 pm

heard about the site from members in your club
Back to top Go down
krissly999

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty23rd October 2010, 8:07 pm

link in wsf forums
Back to top Go down
genuinejohn

PostSubject: replying to how did you find us   How did you find us??? Empty28th June 2011, 10:01 pm

Admin wrote:
This topic is aimed at the guests who use the site, and the newer users of the site who may not have joined the club.

Please take the time to reply to this thread, telling us where you heard about the site, which site you followed a link from or whether you stumbled across it via a search engine.

Tha
nks for your time. Very Happy
Both my grand sons and their dad are members,-Mike Peters, Jack and Dan.I can keep up with their progress on this site.(quite interesting) Thanks genuinejohn.
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty29th June 2011, 12:09 am

genuinejohn wrote:
Both my grand sons and their dad are members,-Mike Peters, Jack and Dan.I can keep up with their progress on this site.(quite interesting) Thanks genuinejohn.

Thanks and welcome to the site. Glad you find it interesting cheers
Back to top Go down
AndyJ

PostSubject: Where did you find us?   How did you find us??? Empty21st February 2013, 11:24 pm

have been looking to join a club, Sea Angler Magazine, and searching online. Thanks, andy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
logger

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty23rd February 2013, 10:28 am

From Kev Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rabbi2

rabbi2

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty10th March 2014, 11:43 pm

Just general browsing as I have been fishing for over 50yrs. Being a Global mod on another site I hope dosen't exclude me as a member.
Cheers
keith Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us???   How did you find us??? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you find us???
Page 1 of 1