Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club

Sea Angling in North Wales

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

weekend on the pluggs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wayne mcgill
Serial Blanker
wayne mcgill

weekend on the pluggs Empty
PostSubject: weekend on the pluggs   weekend on the pluggs Empty12th October 2008, 5:42 pm

Friday night i made the desicion not to do any matches as i didnt fancy a trip to weymouth so decided id go plugging which is my new love by the way,so belled dan an he didnt fancy the early start as he had planned to have a pint so on my lonesome it was.Got down the orm at 6.30am to find it lokked a tad rough but the water clarity was ok so made my way down the path. I must of been there about an hour an was rapidly losing faith till i changed plugg an had this 4th cast it was a tad over 4lbweekend on the pluggs SamWayne064.Another picweekend on the pluggs SamWayne062 .
an this one with my eldest girl lexieweekend on the pluggs SamWayne066.
I stayed for another hour an had 2 more of 1lb an 1 1/2lb whch were returned so by now it was about 10am so i give dan a bell to rub it in.
SUNDAY
I was ment to be doing the club boat match with dan and adam but the missus werent well so i had to watch the girls so i wrnt happy as i had packed the van ready.At about 9am the birds dad rang to say he was taking the girls out so i clicked into fishing mode an shot straight down the orm were my brother was already down there afte hearing about my previous session.As i got to him he mentioned he had already lost a load of my pluggs so i had a rummage an by chance my favourite was still there,i put it on an about 3rd cast this baby wacked me it was a beeter fish than yesterdays i recon 5or6lb il never no coz i put it backweekend on the pluggs SamWayne068
shaun was gutted as he had been there from first light he did manage a schooly in the end though.

Last edited by wayne mcgill on 14th October 2008, 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Terry

Terry

PostSubject: Re: weekend on the pluggs   weekend on the pluggs Empty12th October 2008, 6:20 pm

You`re getting the hang of this plugging now aren`t you!
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: Re: weekend on the pluggs   weekend on the pluggs Empty12th October 2008, 8:05 pm

I've taught you well there haven't I cheers There's no stopping you now. You've had some belters there m8 fair play I should of come with you!! I'll be down this week to get that monster. I need to teach you how to re-size you'r piccys now Razz
Back to top Go down
wayne mcgill
Serial Blanker
wayne mcgill

PostSubject: Re: weekend on the pluggs   weekend on the pluggs Empty12th October 2008, 8:23 pm

Terry wrote:
You`re getting the hang of this plugging now aren`t you!
its just luck terry an a bit of help from dan lol!
Back to top Go down
wayne mcgill
Serial Blanker
wayne mcgill

PostSubject: Re: weekend on the pluggs   weekend on the pluggs Empty12th October 2008, 8:26 pm

DAN wrote:
I've taught you well there haven't I cheers There's no stopping you now. You've had some belters there m8 fair play I should of come with you!! I'll be down this week to get that monster. I need to teach you how to re-size you'r piccys now Razz
uv taught me well mate but noing you ul get the biggest before winter sets in i think we will have a £20 wager next summer. couldnt work out how 2 do the pics
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: Re: weekend on the pluggs   weekend on the pluggs Empty12th October 2008, 8:45 pm

wayne mcgill wrote:
DAN wrote:
uv taught me well mate but noing you ul get the biggest before winter sets in i think we will have a £20 wager next summer. couldnt work out how 2 do the pics
You have to resize them in photobucket if thats were youv'e saved them. When you sign in have a look at were it says upload and save images and you can change it there, I've just looked at mine and its 640x480(large) As for the wager I don't like taking money off vulnerable people!! Razz
Back to top Go down
JAWS!

JAWS!

PostSubject: Re: weekend on the pluggs   weekend on the pluggs Empty13th October 2008, 10:24 am

Congrats Wayne. Sum nice fish there mate and a good report. Looks like u had a good day. Could have done with ya on the boat yesterday . Dans not pulling his weight again!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: Re: weekend on the pluggs   weekend on the pluggs Empty14th October 2008, 8:37 pm

The piccys look better now that you've re-sized them lol! Lovely fish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weekend on the pluggs   weekend on the pluggs Empty

Back to top Go down

weekend on the pluggs
Page 1 of 1