Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club

Sea Angling in North Wales

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CORK SMALL BOATS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank

CORK SMALL BOATS Empty
PostSubject: CORK SMALL BOATS   CORK SMALL BOATS Empty22nd September 2008, 9:28 pm

cyclops WELL everyone were off to Cork on wednesday and I cant wait,im back in the mad house again this year its like that film the green mile they have there own mouse an everything,its a shame Gwinney an Fishy wont be there theres no one to lead me astray apart from Bob Gary Mark and Festa,itl be little bit sad without Nev,Mark and Festa will be f Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed affraid without him and who is gonna gimme a game of pool now,everyone will look forward to his return next year,see you on the next match when we get back,youl note ive slagged no one off, not a word about that slavedriving skipper Bob or his sidekick Gary,I cant promise the same when we get back,tight lines Frank
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

CORK SMALL BOATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORK SMALL BOATS   CORK SMALL BOATS Empty23rd September 2008, 12:43 am

Good luck to all of the clubs boat lads going to Ireland this week Wink
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

CORK SMALL BOATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORK SMALL BOATS   CORK SMALL BOATS Empty23rd September 2008, 6:40 pm

Wish i was going again this year!! Oh well i might get there next year. This wedding of mine in Dec has taken all my cash Sad Good luck to the lucky gits that are going.Bobs got a nice outfit for you to wear this year Frank, I think its a maids outfit as your the galley tea bitch Razz 2 sugars and all that lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Frank

CORK SMALL BOATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORK SMALL BOATS   CORK SMALL BOATS Empty24th September 2008, 2:17 am

Neutral Neutral Theres only one bitch on here an he aint going to Cork are you Dan Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CORK SMALL BOATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORK SMALL BOATS   CORK SMALL BOATS Empty

Back to top Go down

CORK SMALL BOATS
Page 1 of 1