Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club

Sea Angling in North Wales

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Junior League for 2022!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kev

Kev

New Junior League for 2022!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Junior League for 2022!!!   New Junior League for 2022!!! Empty18th November 2021, 9:33 pm

This last couple of years I know we have all struggled to come together and participate in the sport that we so much enjoy. As you may know I have been helping out with the matches that Darren Jones has not been able to attend. At first it was a bit daunting to say the least. With a couple of teething problems. Like videos. Not my favourite part lol. So last week I put myself forward as junior match coordinator, I have done a few junior matches over the years with shore huggers uk. They where fun and a great success with kids attending as far off as Manchester. So Colwyn Bay Victoria Sea Angling Club idea is to get kids of xbox and sitting on tackle boxes. This will format as a league in between senior matches and with no match fees on a points style basis. Winners to be determined at the end of winter and summer leagues.
Please feel free to share this with everyone on your friends list so we can get as many kids fishing as possible. I for one am looking forward to the new venture and will put everything into it that I can to make it a success.
Regards
Ian William.
Back to top Go down

New Junior League for 2022!!!
Page 1 of 1